로고

(주)매스코리아
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Liga 1 Schedule for Today, Sunday, August 11, 2024 The BRI Liga 1 2024…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Hollis Butts
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 4회   작성일Date 24-09-23 19:16

본문

The majority of BRI Liga 1 teams have revealed their home jerseys for the 2024/2025 season. The 2024/2025 BRI Liga 1 season is set to commence on Friday, August 9, 2024. Defending champions Persib Bandung will host newly promoted PSBS Biak in the opening match of Week 1 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib is determined to hit the ground running as they strive to defend their championship. However, major teams like Persija Jakarta and Persebaya Surabaya are also eager to claim the title. Teams have prepared their 'battle attire' for the entire season, with some already released to the public, while others are keeping their new jersey designs under wraps. Check out the complete list of home jerseys for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 teams below.

- Todd Ferre: After two years away from Papua, Todd Ferre returns to the region with PSBS. Previously part of Persipura Jayapura’s youth system, Todd Ferre joined PSBS after a stint with PSS Sleman. Last season, he played 18 matches for PSS, logging 469 minutes without scoring. Despite a less impressive last season, his performance as a winger is still highly anticipated and could add value to PSBS’s attack.

logo-liga-1-blue_d1c0aa3.jpgWeek 1
    - Friday, August 9, 2024: Persib 4-1 PSBS
    - Saturday, August 10, 2024: PSM 3-0 Persis; Madura United 1-1 Malut United; Persija 3-0 Barito Putera
    - Sunday, August 11, 2024: 15:30 WIB - PSIS vs Persita; 15:30 WIB - Persik vs Bali United; 19:00 WIB - Persebaya vs PSS
    - Monday, August 12, 2024: 15:30 WIB - Arema FC vs Dewa United; 19:00 WIB - Semen Padang vs Borneo FC

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB Live broadcast: Indosiar Streaming live on Vidio Streaming link: Click this link NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

For the 2024/2025 season, each club in BRI Liga 1 is allowed to contract up to eight foreign players with no restrictions on their countries of origin. Persebaya Surabaya has signed Darryl Lachman as their seventh foreign player for the season. Initially, Persebaya planned to use only six foreign players, but recent developments led them to recruit Darryl Lachman. Lachman, a 34-year-old central defender, played for Perth Glory in the 2023/2024 season, featuring in 23 matches. Lachman has experience with Dutch clubs such as FC Groningen, PEC Zwolle, FC Twente, Cambuur, and Willem II. If you have any inquiries regarding in which and how to use liga 1 putri diikuti 8 tim, you can contact us at the page. PSBS Biak has made a new foreign signing as well, bringing in Jaimerson Xavier, who played for Persis Solo in the previous season. Here is the complete list of foreign players for each BRI Liga 1 club for the 2024/2025 season.

The performance of PSBS Biak as a newly promoted team in Liga 1 2024/2025 is highly anticipated by football fans in Indonesia. As the champions of Liga 2, PSBS boasts a roster with impressive talent. They are set to play the opening match of the Liga 1 season against defending champions Persib Bandung. The game is scheduled to take place at the Si Jalak Harupat Stadium in Soreang, Bandung Regency, on Friday (August 9) evening WIB. Among the PSBS players, three names stand out who could pose a challenge for Persib. These are Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira, Todd Ferre, and Alberto Goncalves. As a trio of forwards, they are expected to add a unique dimension to PSBS's gameplay, especially in the competitive Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Here’s an analysis and prediction of their performance for the opening match between Persib and PSBS:

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

rezaldi-hehanussa-pe_40f19fc.jpg- Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira: Alexsandro, who joined PSBS last season, is expected to continue his impressive performance. He was the top scorer in Liga 2 last season with 15 goals and was also named the best player. The 27-year-old Brazilian operates as a central forward, using his dominant right foot and agile movements. His performance remains relatively unknown to Liga 1 teams, which might work in his favor.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.